01. Hebrew Bible Introduction
02. New Testament Introduction
03. The Bible is canonized
04. Early Creeds
05. Augustine, Aquinas, the Late Medieval Church and "pre-reformers"
06. The Reformation and Reformation Confessions
07. England and Scotland
08. Continental Anabaptists and the Radical Reformation
09. Puritans, Pilgrims, the New World and Zion
10. Enlightenment Thought and Influence
11. The 100 Years' War
12. Schleiermacher and his progeny
13. Fundamentalism, Dispensationalism, and Restoration Movements
14. 19th Century Reason
15. Great Awakenings, Revivals, and Frontier Religion!
16. Barth, Bultmann and Brunner: neo-orthodoxy
17. Barmen Declaration and denominational confessions
18. Process Theology
20. A flurry of factions!
21. The Jesus Seminar and its offspring
22. Ecumenism and Ecumenical Theology
23. Interfaith Dialogue
24. Wrapping it up!
imagines all creation reclaimed,
restored, and transformed
into the reign of heaven on earth!
Posts starting March 2020 are…
Reflections On Scripture
During a Worldwide Pandemic.
Monday, November 06, 2006
A few summers ago I proposed this for Adult Sunday School but one of my other options got picked instead. Nonetheless, I'm posting it here for safekeeping.
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)